Beginning April 1st, 2022, pursuant to Michigan Court Rule MCR 1.109 regarding court dissemination of Protected Personal Identifying Information, Date of Birth will no longer be available in online public record searches. Please refer to: Protecting Personal Identifying Information (courts.michigan.gov) for further information.
How to use the Online Public Access Portal:
- Check the box to verify that you are not a robot.
- Click the “Begin Record Search” button.
- Click the “Login” button in the bottom right corner of the Public Access Portal Box.
- Find the “Searches” and “Cases” navigation buttons in the top left corner of the screen.
- Navigate to your desired page.
- Entire search criteria.
Public Record Checks: All records are updated approximately 24 hours after posting. All data provided is done so as a free service for the benefit of the general public and our constituents, not for the benefit or to support any commercial endeavors.
The online record search may not display a person’s full case history.